AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Vince Hradil
January 22, 2008 11:46AM
(1) correct
(2) correct - actually, I change the 'Underlay' to be the fit and use Dataset#N to overlay the time course data in the plot window.
(3) restores the problem. Once there is a "bad" fit data set, it stays "bad", unless I restart afni.

A couple of things

1- I'm not sure, but it seems that sometimes the fit set is just scaled incorrectly, not completely incorrect. I create the fits and write an afni BRIK.gz (and HEAD) using IDL. The underlay (the time course data) are also created by me and written in IDL. They are both stored as float (not scaled integers). I (try to) create the unique id codes - could this be an issue?

2- I have AFNI_RESCAN_METHOD = REPLACE

3- These symptoms also happen using Dataset#2 instead of Dataset#N

Version AFNI_2007_05_29_1644
I compiled, using suncc_64
SunOS 5.9
Subject Author Posted

overlay datasets losing sync?

Vince Hradil January 21, 2008 03:13PM

Re: overlay datasets losing sync?

bob cox January 22, 2008 10:58AM

Vince Hradil January 22, 2008 11:46AM

Vince Hradil January 22, 2008 03:35PM

Re: overlay datasets losing sync? 3dnewid fixes it.

Vince Hradil January 22, 2008 04:16PM

Re: overlay datasets losing sync? 3dnewid fixes it.

bob cox January 22, 2008 04:39PM