AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Clare
February 06, 2008 02:35PM
Hi there,

I'm trying to use SUMA to create some figures.. I'm using: suma -spec N27_rh_tlrc.spec -sv TT_N27+tlrc. -niml &

It works fine for the first functional I load, but when I switch overlay the surface outline disappears from the afni image viewer windows and SUMA will no longer update (in any way).

The only error that gets printed to screen when this happens is: Can't find anat parent .... of TT_N27+tlrc.HEAD, though when I'm opening SUMA, I do get several error messages including:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSurface #7/10 (mappable via Local Domain Parent), loading ...
oo Warning SUMA_SurfNorm (SUMA_SurfNorm.c:226):
(IGNORE for surface patches
15224 nodes (9.114421% of total) are
not members of any FaceSets.
Their normals are set to the
unit vector.

oo Warning SUMA_SurfaceMetrics_eng (SUMA_Load_Surface_Object.c:3048):
(IGNORE for surface patches)
Cannot inherit Edge List
and First Neightbor.
Cause: Node number mismatch.
Independent lists will
be created.

and:

received too many surfaces for LDP 'rh.smoothwm.tlrc.ply (via SAME)'
using surf #0 : rh.smoothwm.tlrc.ply
using surf #1 : rh.pial.tlrc.ply
ignoring surf #2 : rh.white.tlrc.ply

Sorry if this is just some stupid error on my part..

Clare

Subject Author Posted

SUMA overlay won't update

Clare February 06, 2008 02:35PM

Re: SUMA overlay won't update

Ziad February 06, 2008 03:49PM

Clare February 06, 2008 06:01PM

Clare February 07, 2008 03:36PM