AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 07, 2008 03:36PM
Hey Ziad,

Any luck with this?

It seems to be something to do with the new AFNI - perhaps feature whereby the session is rescanned when you press the overlay button (which I was so happy about earlier!). I tried the same data on a machine that hasn't been updated with the newest AFNI version yet and it works fine..

I have tried setting AFNI_RESCAN_AT_SWITCH to NO, but it hasn't helped..

One obvious easy solution is just to keep the overlay selector window open..but I have a terrible habit of hitting "Set"! Poor inhibitory control...

Thanks!

Clare
Subject Author Posted

SUMA overlay won't update

Clare February 06, 2008 02:35PM

Re: SUMA overlay won't update

Ziad February 06, 2008 03:49PM

Clare February 06, 2008 06:01PM

Clare February 07, 2008 03:36PM