AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 25, 2008 01:13AM
Sorry, I only just saw this last message. I thought it should be scaled appropriately to be able to see up to 600 or so TRs at once, it seems like more than that is unlikely at this point.

Unless you are trying to run it on concatenated data? Do not run this on concatenated data. The demeaning will be meaningless. (get it? ha ha.) Run censor.py first, then concatenate.

If you do have very long scan runs, I apologize for this limitation, but I don't really have time to fix it right now. I'll be sure to mention it here if I do get around to it.
Subject Author Posted

New program for inspecting motion

David Perlman June 19, 2008 01:41PM

Re: New program for inspecting motion

tom June 23, 2008 07:39PM

David Henkel June 24, 2008 12:06PM

Daniel Glen June 24, 2008 04:46PM

David Perlman June 24, 2008 10:47PM