AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 13, 2010 04:26PM
Daniel,

Thanks for the input. I was also not surprised by the fact that the oblique epis and the anatomy did not overlay well, but I was surprised by the dramatic nature of the mismatch in terms of location in space of the center of the images. Also, I was surprised that after alignment, the epi and anat appeared to be on top of one another, but both were still off in the corner of the display (see jpg atttached to my original message). I will try 3dWarp by itself and see what that does and also try the -giant_move and -deoblique off options and see what happens.

Lisa
Subject Author Posted

Anatomical and EPIs "off screen" after alignment

Lisa Eyler April 09, 2010 05:52PM

Re: Anatomical and EPIs "off screen" after alignment

Ziad April 09, 2010 08:42PM

Frank Haist April 10, 2010 04:21AM

Daniel Glen April 12, 2010 11:26AM

Lisa Eyler April 13, 2010 02:29PM