AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 19, 2019 01:45AM
Dear Paul,
I pre-processed my DTI data using afni and fatcat and output a trk data.
I met a problem to read in the trk data.
It seems that the "vox_to_ras" field is 0 in the trk output by 3dtrackID, which means "the matrix is not recorded" (http://www.trackvis.org/docs/?subsect=fileformat).
I would appreciate it if you can kindly check whether you had set the field correctly in the code of 3dTrackID.
The trk format is necessary for me as I want to use "tract_querier" tool to extract white matter structure. The "tract_querier" only accept the "trk" and "vtk" format (see [github.com]).
And I also use matlab to read in trk format to do some processing on the fiber level.

Thanks very much!
Best,
Lz
Subject Author Posted

the trk output from 3dTrackID have an empty "vox_to_ras" field

lzhyoung March 19, 2019 01:45AM

Re: the trk output from 3dTrackID have an empty "vox_to_ras" field

ptaylor March 19, 2019 10:24AM

lzhyoung March 19, 2019 09:06PM

lzhyoung May 31, 2019 02:15AM