AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 08, 2020 06:45PM
Hi Daniel, thank you so much for the reply, here are some more details

What I'm doing on 7T data (1.1mm iso) is:
1) applying motion correction and taking the bias-field-corrected time-average as base for registration (should increase SNR)
2) correcting for distortions using fieldmaps and fsl fugue
3) affine registration epi 2 anat with align_epi_anat.py
4) nonlinear registration epi 2 anat with 3dQwarp
5) concatenation of transforms from steps 1,2,3,4 into a single transform to be applied to original data

I already computed anat 2 template transforms, so now I'm just focusing on epi 2 anat.
I added step 5 because the output of step 4 was very good in the cortex and midbrain, but there were problems in the lowest part of medulla which was usually displaced anteriorly or posteriorly wrt the anatomy
Subject Author Posted

nonlinear warping epi to anat

Simone Cauzzo April 07, 2020 05:07PM

Re: nonlinear warping epi to anat

Daniel Glen April 08, 2020 04:52PM

Simone Cauzzo April 08, 2020 06:45PM

Daniel Glen April 09, 2020 09:12AM

Simone Cauzzo April 09, 2020 05:12PM