AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 09, 2020 05:12PM
Hi Daniel, thank you very much for the useful suggestions. I came up with averaging after it gave me some improvements when I was still using fsl, but now I will pay more attention to subject-specific movement, thanks.

Also, I didn't know about epi_b0_correct.py, I'm glad it has been finally implemented

"I'm surprised you would get that much distortion between EPI and anat though; I would expect only relatively small amounts left, especially after the B0 correction"
Yes, I understand. Since when I tried -maxlev 0 I had very good results for the cortex and poor results only for medulla, I guess that's because we have a problem of fieldmaps quality in the most inferior regions. That's why distortion correction can't do the whole work in there.

I will give a look at the other options you mentioned, anyway, let me say that you're all making a really great job!
Subject Author Posted

nonlinear warping epi to anat

Simone Cauzzo April 07, 2020 05:07PM

Re: nonlinear warping epi to anat

Daniel Glen April 08, 2020 04:52PM

Simone Cauzzo April 08, 2020 06:45PM

Daniel Glen April 09, 2020 09:12AM

Simone Cauzzo April 09, 2020 05:12PM