History of AFNI updates  

|
October 27, 2020 01:27PM
Hi there AFNIers-

I'm trying to run a phase (retinotopic) analysis of a simple on-off block design. no expanding rings or rotating wedges; just a simple shape repeatedly seared into early visual cortices. i've run both volumetric and surface analyses of the data with normal GLM block parameters and those worked fine and i can see the shape on the inflated surface. but now i want to do a phase analysis instead (replicating another published analysis).

because my data is already aligned and more with AP, i'm trying to modify the @Proc.Surf1 demo script in the AfniRetinoDemo files. i'm just giving the script .niml and .spec files and trying to dumb down the parameters i give it. clearly it's not working, as it's asking for a lot more specifications that are ring or wedge-related.

thoughts on how i should proceed? perhaps @RetinoProc or 3dRetinoPhase aren't the way to go and can't be 'hacked' to do what I need? Maybe 3dNLfim with the "SineWave_AP" signal model is the way forward? But can that take AP-created .niml files? Any help would be greatly appreciated; I'm new to AFNI's retinotopic tools. THANK YOUUU

-Sam
Subject Author Posted

retinotopy (phase analysis) of block design

storrisi October 27, 2020 01:27PM

Re: retinotopy (phase analysis) of block design

storrisi October 28, 2020 09:23PM

storrisi November 01, 2020 01:44PM

Daniel Glen November 10, 2020 09:15AM

storrisi November 13, 2020 01:55PM