AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 12, 2004 09:58AM
Hello,
I have AFNI installed on a linux box and it opens images fine. However, when I hit "Define Datamode" the window that comes up does not have a plugins button. I read the manual and found out that this happens when AFNI is not compiled with plugin support or when no plugins can be found. Because the following line comes up when I run AFNI:
Plugins = 0 libraries read
I believe the problem is the latter. I download all the new/updated files by using wget, but I still don't have a plugins button. Is there a place that I can download plugins, or do you think I have to change the path of the plugins? If so, how?
Thank you for your help,
-Erin

Subject Author Posted

Plugins missing!

Erin Mazerolle January 12, 2004 09:58AM

Re: Plugins missing!

rick reynolds January 12, 2004 10:13AM

Erin Mazerolle January 14, 2004 09:16AM

Erin Mazerolle January 14, 2004 09:28AM

Re: Plugins missing! UPDATE