AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 24, 2004 05:10AM
Hello

I tried to do that, too. With the same result smiling smiley
It doesn´t matter if i use the mean or the anatomical, both of them don´t work fine with 3dwarp. also the anatomical that was coregistered/resliced with the functional.

The problem is, that i can´t coregister/reslize the functional onto the anatomical dataset, because then i get quite alot of interpolation errors (gaps between the functional areas that shouldn´t be there, ...)

Think the best would have been, to redo the creation of the surfaces in freesurfer by using the coregistered anatomical, but that file has a worse resolution due to spm. And i thought that this would be a waste of time, but compared to my problems now winking smiley

I can understand, that you are quite annoyed about my posts already and i´m really sorry to do so, but i´m also quite despaired at the moment and i want to understan what i did wrong. Nobody else here uses afni so i can´t ask anyone here.

----

Ok i managed to align the SurfVol with my anatomical/functional data by repeating the @SUMA_Align... Don´think, that its perfect, but i think its ok. But when i started SUMA and connected it to AFNI. The surfaces remained where they have been before???
I thought that @SUMA.... would correct this

Kay
Subject Author Posted

Analyze (again, or still, whatever)

Kay Bente March 23, 2004 10:02AM

Re: Analyze (again, or still, whatever)

Ziad Saad March 23, 2004 11:31PM

Kay Bente March 24, 2004 05:10AM

Ziad S. Saad March 24, 2004 09:24AM