AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad S. Saad
March 24, 2004 09:24AM
Hi Kay,

Can you upload the following?
ANALYZE high-res anatomical,
ANALYZE EPI
SPM matfile for aligning EPI to high-res
SurfVol in BRICK format and one surface, like the smoothwm.asc

I'll see if I can figure it out. I still think it is easiest to stay away from going back and forth between formats.

To answer your last question, I would need more detailed information about the command lines you used. I do suspect you were using a surface volume that had the wrong alignment transform in it. If you have not done so already, I suggest you read section I.2.B.b (under Alignment of Surface to Experimental Data) in SUMA's documentation [afni.nimh.nih.gov].
You might find the answer to your question there.

cheers,
-z
Subject Author Posted

Analyze (again, or still, whatever)

Kay Bente March 23, 2004 10:02AM

Re: Analyze (again, or still, whatever)

Ziad Saad March 23, 2004 11:31PM

Kay Bente March 24, 2004 05:10AM

Ziad S. Saad March 24, 2004 09:24AM