AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 25, 2004 10:05AM
Hi again!

It´s always amazing, that so many people have time and are willing to help someone!

As an "in-between" result i found out, that i have no problems converting the images if I reslize the meanEPI to eg 256³ 1mm³ and then coregister and reslize my anatomical image with SPM to the EPI. And afterwards build my surfaces with the new anatomical dataset. (Should have tried this first winking smiley

But it would still be good to know how I can view/convert my datasets correctly, if I haven´t done this before. As stupid as I am winking smiley I first prepared 5 surfaces/datasets before I tried to overlay the maps and found out that my old method doesn´t work anymore.

I tried reslicing my functional data with SPM/Matlab but there the problem is, that i get due to the interpolation large gaps between my functional areas although they have to contact each other.

Hope this all gets soon easier, when the NIfTI-1 is used by all groups. At least it´s said, that SPM, freesurfer and AFNI will use/support it and these are all of the programs i use winking smiley

(I upped the datasets as KayBente.zip)

regards & many thanks
Kay
Subject Author Posted

Analyze (again, or still, whatever)

Kay Bente March 23, 2004 10:02AM

Re: Analyze (again, or still, whatever)

Ziad Saad March 23, 2004 11:31PM

Kay Bente March 24, 2004 05:10AM

Ziad S. Saad March 24, 2004 09:24AM