AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 02, 2005 06:11PM
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the speedy response. I had noticed what you described in your message, but what I have been experiencing is somewhat different. I think I might not have explained clearly so let me try again.

I initially started drawing with a value of 1 which resulted in a red color. Then I proceeded to draw with values 2-6 and the color in the figures changed each time I added a value. But then at some point later, let's say I was drawing with value 3 which is now yellow after having used 6 values, the drawing color turns to dark green. If I use values 1,2 or 4-6, the color is still dark green every time I draw, but it displays the figures for these values drawn prior to this switch in their respective colors (i.e. 1 light green, 2 olive green, 3 yellow, etc.). So for value 3, part of the figure will be displayed as yellow and any new additions will be dark green. Same for all other values.

I have not had any luck getting anyone in the lab to solve this problem so they suggested I post to the message board. Some things I have noticed are:

-the problem is not present every time I open up a new subject directory. I am able to draw with various colors for a period of time before the switch to green.

-Once the switch occurs, the problem is not solved by changing colors in the draw dataset menu, rebooting AFNI, logging out, switching computers (Macs and linux machines), or using older versions of AFNI.

-If I am working on a subject where the switch to green has not yet occurred, occasionally the colors of previously drawn ROIs will all turn to red. The problem is solved by logging out and trying again, but maybe it is related to this particular bug.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions on what is causing this.

Thanks,

Anjali
Subject Author Posted

ROI drawing

Anjali Raja March 02, 2005 03:48PM

Re: ROI drawing

rick reynolds March 02, 2005 04:52PM

Anjali Raja March 02, 2005 06:11PM

rick reynolds March 02, 2005 06:48PM