AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 04, 2005 06:14PM
Hi,
I just ran a 3dANOVA2 -type 3 on my data, using subjects as the random variable, and the different conditions as the fixed variable. Earlier, I had used the 3dANOVA command to run a single factor ANOVA on the same data. To my surprise, the 3dANOVA2 output shows much more activation than the single factor, fixed effects ANOVA in all conditions and comparisons. Is this normal or should the activation be less? Does it say something about our data that this result comes up consistently? Any additional insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
-Mariko

Subject Author Posted

3dANOVA2 vs fixed effects ANOVA

Mariko March 04, 2005 06:14PM

Re: 3dANOVA2 vs fixed effects ANOVA

Gang Chen March 07, 2005 09:44AM

Robert Cox March 07, 2005 11:07AM

Mariko March 07, 2005 01:45PM

Gang Chen March 07, 2005 02:04PM