AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 11, 2006 11:30AM
Dear Bob or AFNI expert:

I got some problem when try to convert my epi data of dicom format obtained from 1.5T Siemens magnetom vision scanner using to3d -time:zt 22 128 1.68 alt+z ./'*.dcm' although using other kinds of type pattern such as alt-z, seqplus and so on. With afni viewing, the order of the slices each brain volume is alternative, but not in ascending or descending order. I do not know what I did wrong with it. Would you like to give me some advices or suggestion? Thanks in advance. If you need epi data of the functional images including 22 slices each volume with 128 time points, please let me know and upload the data to you.

Haibo Xu, M.D.
NMR center
Department of Radiology
Union Hospital
Tongji Medical School
Email:xuhaibo1120@hotmail.com
Subject Author Posted

Running Suma command line utils on system without libXm

Oori March 09, 2006 11:02AM

Re: Running Suma command line utils on system without libXm

rick reynolds March 09, 2006 01:50PM

Re: Running Suma command line utils on system without libXm