* infile is an AFNI *.1D file; each column is processed
* fbot = lowest frequency in the passband, in Hz
[can be 0 if you want to do a lowpass filter only,]
but the mean and Nyquist freq are always removed ]
* ftop = highest frequency in the passband (must be > fbot)
[if ftop > Nyquist freq, then we have a highpass filter only]
* You cannot construct a 'notch' filter with this program!
* Output vectors appear on stdout; redirect as desired
* Program will fail if fbot and ftop are too close for comfort
* The actual FFT length used will be printed, and may be larger
than the input time series length for the sake of efficiency.